These two guitars were stolen years ago.
These guitars were handmade by the Webmaster. Both are unique. Here is the first.
- 7-piece maple and padauk body with neck-through-body construction.
- Head has raised violin scroll with gold-plated Shaller mini-tuners.
- 24-3/4" scale neck with Alembic ebony fingerboard, Alembic adjustable truss rod and brass nut.
- Edge of neck has small round brass inserts to indicate fret positions.
- DiMarzio Super Distortion pickups.
- Brass hardware with Alembic bridge on embedded brass block.
- Mini switches for pickup coil cut and phase reversal.
- Active overdrive booster with battery switch in cord jack.
- Cord jack doubles as body strap button.
- Brass plates on back to cover electronics.
- Body curved on back and front for better fit.
- Body finished w/ hand-rubbed oil and urethane.
- Blue Calzone flight case custom cut for guitar, with removable wheels.
Here's the second. Its nickname was "Fenson."
- Gibson SG-shaped 3-piece maple body with maple Fender Telecaster neck.
- Chrome plated hardware.
- Mini switch for pickup phase reversal.
- Push-pull volume control knobs for pickup coil cut.
- Mighty Mite Super Distortion pickups.
- Standard Fender case.
Seen either? Send an email to Webmaster at this site.
Return to The Musical Fruit